- continued modernization of signalling systems on the Norilsk Railway and introduction of the microprocessor interlocking MPC-I on the stations of the Far Eastern Railway;
- introduction of systems, produced by R&P Centre " Promelectronica ", at Chelyabinsk Metallurgical Plant, Nizhniy Tagil Metallurgical Plant, in Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukrainian railways;
- organization and carrying out of round table “Railway automation and telecommunication systems as a factor of safety and efficiency assurance of the railway transport” under the First Congress of the railway companies of the Ural Federal District;
- organization and carrying out of the 3rd International scientific-and-practical conference-exhibition “PromTransZhat -2013” in September, 2013. More than 200 participants arrived from 100 companies from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Latvia, Germany, Italy and France;
- R&P Centre "Promelectronica" for the second time became the winner of the contest of RZD for the best quality of rolling stock and complex technical systems. Our company took the honorary second place in the nomination "Diagnostic and control systems” for the axle counting system ESSO.
In 2021 R&P Centre “Promelectronica” has celebrated its 29th anniversary. The history of the company starts with the development of computer engineering and manufacturing of industrial automation. The year of 1994 marks the beginning of activity in the field of railway automation and transport dispatcher control systems. Since 1996 we have been installing our own developments on industrial and main railways in Russia and abroad.
Of course, there have been some intermediate stages, search of optimal ways and many important events in the life of R&P Centre “Promelectronica”. There is something to be proud of and to share with you. So, we would like to offer your attention a more detailed story about our company coming-to-be and development.