Electronic auto block system with VF track circuits is designed for interval control and ensuring train traffic safety, including high-speed trains, with any traction type (AC and DC traction, autonomous traction) on single-, double- and multi-track railway lines of all categories.
ABTC-I is one of the most modern integrated systems. Individual setup of modules is excluded due to application of microprocessors. The Complex Waveform Module generates and amplifies track circuit control signals, ALSN and ALS-EN signals that increases reliability and minimizes required area in relay room.
Auto block system could be interfaced both with microprocessor and electric interlockings. It does not require any adjustment during the operation.
- ABTC-I equipment is based on modern high-efficient electronic elements without using electromagnetic relays.
- Depending on the customer requirements, ABTC-I can be fitted with three-digit or four-digit auto blocking algorithm.
- Train spacing without intermediate signals (ALSO) is possible.
- stationary or mobile block sections;
- maximum length of the railway haul (without intermediate points) – up to 30 km;
- ALSN/ALS-EN coding;
- 10 control frequencies of the rail lines in the range from 475 to 975 Hz;
- type of control signal modulation – frequency shift;
- type of additional protective coding of the rail line control signals – 8-bit modified Bauer code;
- monitoring of the rail line control signals without additional measuring tools.
- higher traffic capacity of a railway line;
- lower cost of overhaul construction, installation and technical maintenance;
- ability to change carrier frequency of locomotive auto signalling system signal from 25 Hz to 75 Hz to improve channel noise resistance on the sections with AC traction without additional expenses.
ABTC-I is one of the development stages of SINTERA train traffic control system over radio channel .
SINTERA allows increasing train traffic capacity on railways across Russia and abroad by reducing the train spacing. In its final form SINTERA system will be the improved functional analogue to ERTMS/ETCS systems Level 2 and 3.