BBK-02 is intended for remote monitoring and control of railway signalling and telecommunication equipment with decrease of required communication channel resources and assurance of safety requirements.
- Application of BBK-02 enables to arrange remote control of point switch tower and station signal lights.
- BBK-02 equipment can be used both inside the rooms and in relay cabinets or transportable modules.
- number of digital inputs: 16;
- number of digital outputs: 16;
- supply voltage, DC: 16 V;
- supply voltage, AC: 16 V;
- power consumption: not over 10 VA;
- overall sizes: 310х121х266 mm;
- operating temperature range: -60..+85°С;
- for the connection with digital signalling systems interface RS232/485 is provided using open protocol MODBUS.
- reduction of operating costs for railway signalling and telecommunication equipment maintenance due to diagnostic facilities to check operability;
- decrease of maintenance staff work level;
- due to fiber-optic lines, radio-channel, multiplexing equipment there is possibility to arrange remote control of objects without signalling cable or feasibility of its cable laying.