In normal mode BUKS registers train car number and direction of train movement. Data are displayed by BI indicators and is sent to upper-level system. In case of lower clearance violation, it generates data on derailment, car number and side of derailment. These data are transmitted to upper-level system and displayed by BI indicators. The 1N-1350 type KVS relay is also activated. Such status is hold for 10-20 s required for reliable detection of lower clearance violation by signalling systems. After 10-20 s BUKS is automatically recovered and is capable to detect clearance violation.
- DKS derailment detector generates signals of car passing and derailment;
- BOS signal processing unit detects clearance violation, identifies derailment side and car number as well as direction and train speed. BOS ensures self-diagnostics and diagnostics of DKS, sends data to upper-level systems.
- BI interfacing unit provides connection with electronic signalling systems via digital and relay interfaces, ensures BI diagnostics and power supply of BOS.
- cable between DKS and BOS: 3 m;
- BUKS power supply:
- 24 V by station battery in case of centralized power supply;
- 12 V by local power supply unit;
- interface: EIA-485 serial interface, relay interface ensured by KVS type relay;
- two-wire line connection of trackside devices with and indoor equipment;
- max. distance between indoor and trackside equipment: 5 m;
- power consumption: max. 10 W.