DKT wheel sensor is applied in automated systems for railway shunting stations, information and logistic systems, control and measurement systems. DKT detects wheel presence within the sensing area, transmits signal on wheel presence and functionality check data to the upper-level system.
Advantages of DKT
- data on presence of a wheel is transmitted to an evaluator device within 8 ms
- fast and easy installation on all types of rails
- does not require routine maintenance
- two areas of detecting a wheel;
- detects wheel presence within the sensing area;
- transmits signal on wheel presence and data on failure-free operation to upper-level system.
- Parallel digital interface (“current loop”).
- wide temperature range: -60°C to +70°C
- EMC, mechanical loads and climatic conditions: GOST 34012.
- automated systems for railway shunting stations
- information and logistic systems
- control and measurement systems