DKU KOLDUN Wheel Sensor is designed for use in mainline and industrial train traffic information and logistics systems.
Nowadays, intelligent optimization algorithms are used to efficiently solve logistical and transport tasks on mainline railways and non-public tracks. Information and logistics systems provide comprehensive integration of control elements with the product flow, immediate and reliable interaction.
DKU KOLDUN is a primary source of information for these systems, as it identifies presence of a wheel in sensing area, counts axels considering their movement direction, calculates wheel movement parameters and transmits information to higher-level systems.
- DKU KOLDUN software can be configured in accordance with customer’s requirements.
- DKU KOLDUN can be used as a recording element in information and logistics systems of any purpose.
- Detection of wheel passing, movement direction and speed;
- Axle counting with detection of movement direction
- Transmission of information on wheel presence in sensing area;
- Continuous self-control of operability and position relative to a rail;
- Transmission of gathered information to upper-level systems through communication lines;
- Remote control.
- Sensor autonomously processes incoming information, decreasing the load on upper-level systems;
- Can be directly connected to information and logistics systems through standard RS-485 interface avoiding intermediate equipment;
- Increased reliability when affected by special vehicles (snow removers, rail lubricators, track carts, etc).
- DC power supply voltage: 18 —36 V;
- Power consumption, max: 3 W;
- Wheel speed range: 0… 360 km/h;
- Detected wheel diameter range: 300 —1500 mm;
- Operating temperature range: -60… +70°C;
- Integration with upper level systems is carried out via RS-485 interface with Modbus MTU protocol.