ESSO-ILS transmits data on number of axles passed over each counting post including direction of movement via a standard interface to upper-level system.
- collects and transmits data on number of axles including movement direction to upper-level system
Advantages of ESSO-ILS
reduced number and cost of indoor equipment in comparison with ESSO-M/ESSO-M-2;
- highly reliable system. The counting error probability does not exceed 1.0∙10-6;
- safe DKU-M sensors without auxiliary electronic equipment on track;
- ESSO-ILS could be supplemented by ESSO-M/ESSO-M-2 indoor equipment and connected with MPC-I not modifying ESSO-ILS trackside devices;
- data is transmitted via Modbus TCP to upper-level system;
- power supply and data transmission are ensured via one pair of wires;
- protection against lightning and switching overvoltage;
- does not require routine maintenance.
- power supply: 220 V DC, 24 V AC;
- power consumption per 1 CP: 2 W;
- speed of axle passing over wheel sensor: from 0 to 360 km/h;
- temperature range:
trackside equipment: -60 to +70
indoor equipment: -40 to +70
- EMC, mechanical loads and climatic conditions: GOST 34012, EN 50125-3;
- Ethernet using ModBus TCP.