The system is an alternative method to track circuits. It is intended for station tracks and lines between stations at public and private railways as well as at metro.
ESSO-M-2 is integrated with any existing signalling system at new construction, renovation or overhaul repair. The system controls track sections of any length and configuration.
- Greater reliability of interfacing with upper level systems due to the digital redundant interface based on Ethernet.
- Functions and interfaces of the system configurable on software level.
- Extended diagnostics and achieving.
- power supply, AC: 220 V, 24 V;
- reliable interface: “dry contact” outputs, redundant Ethernet;
- diagnostic interface RS-485, Ethernet.