The transportable container is intended for signalling equipment and operational personnel in any environmental conditions 365/7/24.
The transportable container MKM is delivered as a turnkey solution: from manufacture and mounting of equipment to installation and commissioning.
The transportable container is used:
- if there is no any existing or vacant building for the equipment;
- if installation of the equipment in a building is unreasonable.
- Overall dimensions of MKM are customized with respect to a station size and required quantity of equipment.
- MKM has been tested in the environmental conditions of the Far North: it is operating at stations located beyond the Arctic Circle.
- MKM is produced in compliance with the operating environmental conditions.
- MKM is a completed facility with the embedded personnel support system.
It is equipped with
- main and emergency lighting;
- fire alarm system;
- fire extinguishing system;
- ventilating system;
- air-conditioning system;
- heating system;
- authorized access system.
- compliant with GOST R (IEC).
- solid housing;
- ambient operating temperature: -60 С° to +50 С°;
- temperature inside the module: +5 С° to +25 С°;
- average time of onsite installation: 2 h;
- easy onsite adjustment;
- scalable solutions;
- redundant air conditioning N+1;
- fire extinguishing agent HFC-227еа;
- highest IP protection in the railway sector.
- reduced costs due to no building and utilities construction;
- lead time: 12-16 weeks;
- delivered on site in a ready-to-use state;
- warranty covers the entire facility (MKM and signalling equipment);
- 365/24/7 customer support.